Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Introduction to the blog

Hello there! Welcome to my world!
This is that really awkward and slightly cheesy post where I have to explain who I am without sounding too childish. Hopefully you're all familiar with this sort of introduction, so bear with me!
My name is Andrew Gladman, I'm 15 years old and starting my final year of secondary school. I'm also a keen writer. I spend most of my writing time on scripts for short films, but I'm also currently working on a novel for publication, which I can't give too much away about! Sorry! Occasionally I also write stories just for fun of it; however, I don't tend to do this because the other forms of writing I do are also for fun, even if they have the secondary purpose of being published or used for an amateur film.
In this blog, which has been inspired by Russel T. Davies' and Benjamin Cook's book "The Writer's Tale" I want to talk about the process and joy of writing. I doubt I'm the first to do a blog like this and hopefully I won't be the last!
One final thing: I'm not a chav and this is not a chavvy blog: if I make any spelling mistakes please correct me! If you can comment on Blogger blog posts. I haven't used this much before...

No comments:

Post a Comment