Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scripts update

Me and my friends are working on a fanmade Doctor Who series, as we are all big fans of the show and I was easily influenced (or inspired) by other people who had done the same. I love doing it though, because it means I get to write big mad sci-fi scripts.
Anyway, the important update, the script for episode 1 is complete! Woohoo! Now to abandon my plan to write all the scripts before we start filming and leave the episode 2 script until I actually want to write it! It's not that I don't want to now, but there's a difference between wanting to get something written and wanting to write it. Starting something new, whether it's a new script or novel, scene or chapter, is always the hardest part. It's easier to write something when you have something to continue directly from, rather than having to start a whole new piece.
Anyway, I should probably slow down on the posts. The blog's brand new and nobody's reading yet! Oh well, I'm sure they will soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment